Monday, August 2, 2010

Embroidery on a Train

With all the bizarre things I've seen done on trains into and out of Philly, I'm surprised needlepoint gets you so much attention.  Why are they staring at me when the man in the back, left corner is downing can after can of Sparks (which is still a thing, turns out), a couple just a few rows behind me are madly groping each other, and the dude with headphones is singing "Let Me See That Thong" very much off-tune (which is only slightly worse than  Let Me See That Thong sung pitch perfect)?  But, apparently, I'm the weirdest thing in sight.  Go figure. 

My embroidery is shaping up fairly nicely, though, I'm happy to report.  This will one day be a change purse.  Hopefully sometime tonight.  I love the mustache.  It's sooo soft and pet-able!

No comments:

Post a Comment