Thursday, August 12, 2010

Spiderman Swag

I'm blogging while listening to Pandora Radio.  God, I would have been so cool about a decade ago.  Always a little behind.

I finished up the Spiderman pillow for AJ!  And just in time, since I've got to mail his box o' gifts out this weekend in order not to miss his birthday . . . like I usually do.  Not this year, my small friend. 

Here's the finished pillow.     
And here's a picture of my jerk of a cat refusing to move so I that I can take a decent picture.  
I found the Spiderman panel at a yard sale easily over a year ago.  I re-found it in the bottom of a box of assorted fabric scraps, bits of elastic and ribbon pieces just last week. 

I love pillows.  They're the easiest.  Two bits of fabric, a bag of fiber-fill and and hour of spare time is all you need.  I'm going to be doing some patchwork pillows to match the dinosaur pillow purchased a few weeks ago for the quickly-approaching co-habitation with the boyfriend.  Two weeks left.  I really should start packing at some point.

I also made a quick elastic-waist skirt last night, which I will be posting just as soon as I take some pictures of it.  Every shirt that even comes close to matching it is in the laundry basket right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment